Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun Times With Grandma - Part I

When Art was in Boston last month, I knew I would need help to survive the week. My mom was kind enough to spend time with us Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. On Tuesday, we took the kids to Burger King for lunch and fun at the "playplace". We later took dinner to a local park.


Gotta love those fries!


Here are some pix of the kids playing at the park:





Elise got to spend the night with Grandma and she wanted her picture taken by the "big American Flag" and the pretty flowers.

There are more great pix of Elise with the flag and flowers, but I've got lots more pix to share and have to edit somehow.


On Wednesday we went to what we call "Rocketship Park" in Torrance. Here are the reasons for the park's nickname:


That's Elise at the top of the rocket. Josh, Joseph, and Elise are in the lunar lander.

There are also traditional play structures at the rocketship park and Levi enjoyed the slides and swings along with the big kids.





This is me "enjoying" the park:

No comments: