For the first time, I decided to sew an entire crib bedding set. I guess it's one of many perks for the "baby" of the family. I got the idea from a set I saw online at surfsidebaby.com. Their set was $280 and I just couldn't bring myself to pay it. Plus, I already had all this fabric that I had purchased for other projects that never happened. So - it was essentially a free project. The biggest headache was ironing the folds in the 22 yards or so of bias tape that I needed to bind the quilt, bind the bumper, and to make the bumper ties. Anyhow, I was pleased with the end product. What do you think?
Monday, December 15, 2008
Seth's new bed
Now that Seth is 5 month's old, I'm finally getting around to moving him out of our room and into the boy's room. I usually don't keep the baby in with us this long, but it's just how it worked this time. Anyhow, we moved Levi out of the crib and so Seth can now move in.
For the first time, I decided to sew an entire crib bedding set. I guess it's one of many perks for the "baby" of the family. I got the idea from a set I saw online at surfsidebaby.com. Their set was $280 and I just couldn't bring myself to pay it. Plus, I already had all this fabric that I had purchased for other projects that never happened. So - it was essentially a free project. The biggest headache was ironing the folds in the 22 yards or so of bias tape that I needed to bind the quilt, bind the bumper, and to make the bumper ties. Anyhow, I was pleased with the end product. What do you think?

For the first time, I decided to sew an entire crib bedding set. I guess it's one of many perks for the "baby" of the family. I got the idea from a set I saw online at surfsidebaby.com. Their set was $280 and I just couldn't bring myself to pay it. Plus, I already had all this fabric that I had purchased for other projects that never happened. So - it was essentially a free project. The biggest headache was ironing the folds in the 22 yards or so of bias tape that I needed to bind the quilt, bind the bumper, and to make the bumper ties. Anyhow, I was pleased with the end product. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is awesome. I wish I has the creativity to do that. Love the blanket
You did an incredible job! It looks great!
LOVE it Julie! WOW! Great job!
SOOO GREAT! You have got some serious talent! I wish I could do that! Jealous! and so is Preston! haha ;) I had to buy ours, and will have to buy when we have a boy.
great job!!!
Post a Comment