That looks like a good movie. When I get back to the U.S. I'll have to see it.
Thanks Julie. I can't wait to see it! I'm soooo excited!!
Wow! We can't wait to see it. Camylle and I are counting down the days! Thanks for sharing!
I still think that it is so lame that they put them in the tree tops...I don't know if I can get over it. But I am still anxious to see it.
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
That looks like a good movie. When I get back to the U.S. I'll have to see it.
Thanks Julie. I can't wait to see it! I'm soooo excited!!
Wow! We can't wait to see it. Camylle and I are counting down the days! Thanks for sharing!
I still think that it is so lame that they put them in the tree tops...I don't know if I can get over it. But I am still anxious to see it.
Post a Comment