Between sessions, the kids like to ride bikes and drive the "power wheels" jeeps. We also go for "squirrel walks" where we walk the neighborhood looking for squirrels. I didn't make it out on any walks since I was otherwise occupied by nursing Seth. But, I did get out to take a few pix in front of the cabin:
These next photos were taken during conference. As you can see, my kids took Elder Oaks at his word when he talked about being reverent, and that sleeping during church at least doesn't bother those around you.
Elise wanted to hold Seth, so we had to get a pic of that. You can't read what his black shirt says, but above the motorcycle it says "Born to be Wild". I had to get a pic of Seth looking all cute too. Notice, his blue shirt which says "Prince Charming" - my friend prepared me with appropriate attire for whatever the day might bring, don't you think?

Then, I just couldn't help but round the kids up for a picture in the back of the yellow 1950 Chevy truck that resides in the garage. Then I snapped a quick one of Art.













No comments:
Post a Comment