Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trip to Big Bear

Art was out of town last week (again) and I decided to go up to Big Bear with my parents. Partially, this was because we haven't been up there this year. Partially, I wanted other adults around. Partially, I was just in desperate need of a change in scenery and have a meager budget to work with. Anyhow, my dad decided we should go on a hike and I actually remembered to bring my camera. I think I got some cute shots. For some reason the kids were wanting me to take pictures - they kept posing for me and saying "take my picture". They never do that. Some of the pictures will need to be cleaned up and enhanced for scrapbooking - I'm pleased that they turned out so well with my little point-and-shoot camera. Anyhow, enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Big Bear Hike
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Tami said...

Great pictures! It looks like a fun hike.