Saturday, August 16, 2008

Let's Get This Started!

Hey everyone,

My name is Art Sherwood, and upon the request of my lovely wife, Julie I am starting up our official family blog. Here we will introduce our wonderful, albeit crazy family and chronicle the exciting and mundane activities that are going down here in beautiful Southern California.

First, quick intros are in order...

Here I am. Yeah, I know, I need to shave.



Here are the kiddos; Levi, Josh, Brittney, Joseph, Elise and baby Seth



And here is my lovely wife, Julie



(OK, I admit it's not really her. She wouldn't let me take her picture just now so we'll have to wait for a real photo)

Oh, and I almost forgot our other two little girls, Cocoa and Cookie...


Anyway, that is our little (did I just say little?) family here and I think that will do it for my first post. It's time to get the little one's in bed here so good night y'all!

No comments: