
At one of our stops along the way, a few of the kids thought it would be cool to climb on top of the trailer we rented...

After stopping over night in Tempe to visit Uncle Wayne and Aunt Sue (along with Celeste and Brian and their families), we packed up our stuff and headed down to Sahuarita to visit my best friend Michelle and her family.
The kids had a blast trick-or-treating with their friends and then went to the city's halloween carnival.
and the Walton Kids
Here's Hailey the witch and Elise the cheetah
and Joseph was a caterpiller
and Seth was her vampire bat :)
Elise the cheetah again,
and then Levi who went as Bamm Bamm
The rest of the weekend we just relaxed around the house Here you can see Seth is taking advantage of the time out of his carseat.
Here Cade and Art are having fun playing with Seth
Me and Michelle - one of my very best friends. I sure miss living just up the road from her.














4 comments:
I thought they moved to Tucson?? Michelle looks great and your trip looked like you did a lot in a short amount of time!
Sahuarita is a tiny community 10 minutes south of Tuscon.
I'm so jealous! I miss Arizona!
The Twilight count down begins!!!!!!!
Post a Comment